Conference organised by the Union for Ethical BioTrade
The Beauty of Sourcing with Respect
The strategic importance of biodiversity for the beauty industry
Paris, 5 May 2011
This conference targets cosmetics, personal care, pharmaceutical and food companies that are sourcing natural ingredients from the world's rich biodiversity. For those dealing with marketing, sourcing, research and development, sustainability or corporate social responsibility.
Don't miss out, only a few places left!
- 350 Euros
- The registration fee includes the access to the conference, the coffee breaks, and lunch.
- Preferential rate apply to UEBT members, please contact the Union for Ethical BioTrade for more information
- Marketing biodiversity: towards win-win strategies
- 2010 International Year of Biodiversity and consumer awareness,
- The 2011 UEBT Biodiversity Barometer,
- Biodiversity branding.
- Developments on Access and Benefit Sharing
- The Nagoya Protocol,
- Benefit Sharing in practice:
- Argan oil
- Navigating legislation in Brazil
CNA - Cercle National des Armées
8, place Saint-Augustin
To register for this conference, please complete the registration form and send it to the Union for Ethical BioTrade.
For more information concerning this conference please contact the Union for Ethical BioTrade.
Methods of payment
Please notify the UEBT Secretariat in the registration form of the payment instructions. Participants will receive an invoice upon receipt of the registration form.